Who Loves Me???

♡Assalamualaikum♡

CINTA itu bukan pilihan,,,CINTA itu ikhlas dari hati.
Jika tepat pada masa, ketika, keadaan dan siapa,
CINTA itu adalah kuasa luar biasa yang tiada tandingannya....


Who loves me??

Of coz la Mr. Alon kita....wakakak...
the love of my life...
org yg byk mengajar aku tentang erti cinta, jujur, setia, tanggungjwb....






Do u know that I LOVE U???
i probably already told u, but i'm going to keep saying it.
There's is no more lies in these words, not one bit.
Ur smile keeps me alive, is one more reason to keep fighting.
i would give u my soul for comfort, even if it leaves me dark & cold & when i hold u close,
i can feel ur heart beat fast and i think to myself...
i've found that "SOMEONE"at last!!!!









No comments:

Post a Comment

♡Assalamualaikum♡
Sila tinggalkan komen anda di sini..